Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today has been a combination of ridiculously dull and really irratating mixed up and rolled out again. To start things off with I slept in, only by 15 minutes but it always throws me off my stride, I made it to work fine and the mornings calls were fine nothing terrible, but just enough niggles that you couldn't relax. the afternoon however has been a mess mixed with a disaster, its not even worth talking about here, Office politics are an anoying and unessasary thing and normally only cause more problems and grumbles that there were before the politics became involved.

In other news I am shattered and due to the nearly torrential rain and thunderstorms for the last few days I have been soaked on my way home every evening so far, which I will admitt is mostly my fault for driving a motorcycle (which I love) and since it is open air transport it is an obvious fact that when it rains I get wet.(although lorry drivers could TRY and mis those deep puddles beside me instead of laughing their heads off )

Anyway the evening should be better i am going to watch Howls moving castle again.

Over and out.

No comments: