Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Returning to the Rat Race...

After 4 blissfull days off, i have returned to work to discover, due to nice weather the phones are dead quiet. so I may resort to tidying out my desk to pass the time.

A quick update on my activities for the past few days,
*Complete re-design of my main site, www.celticdragonstudios.co.uk although this is not yet perfect it is an improvement, and I am continuing to work on it.
*My skills at canine therapy are improving as I have been looking after my Mums dog while she is on holiday, he was not originally very happy about this (he is really a 1 person dog) he has come to terms with his loss and has stopped howling.
*Watched 'Howls Moving Castle' for the third time and I swear it just gets better.
*Made a start on cleaning the house for Mums return on Saturday.
*Scared off a door to door sales man using a jackrussle who conveniently was barking *lots* from behind the door.

Anyway today is a beautiful day, strictly speaking too nice to be indoors working, so providing that it stays sunny I am going to take the dogs to the beach when I get home. =)

Over and out for now.

Ann.

No comments: