Tuesday, August 29, 2006

For the moment anyway....

I have removed the old site in its entireity from my domain and am still working on the new one, a taster is available below and at www.celticdragonstudios.co.uk


.







I have also been doing some random sketches that I thought I would add here in the meantime. the first was originally a sketch but I liked the layout so upgraded her to watercolours, the mermaid on the right was a sketch in my notebook, done in conte crayon, she has been scanned and then coloured in the PC, the ripple overlay is from a stock photo recently aquired free with a computer magazine.



I found a site not long ago which I loved the idea of,
http://www.on-my-desk.blogspot.com/
so I have taken a few photos of my own to show my workspace. =)

firstly the general clutter shot showing the Lightbox, just to the left of this shot I have my PC set up however my Mum was using it at the time to check her email so its been edited out at her request. I may post more photos later.
Another shot of the same space along with the wall I use for display and inspiration.
My beloved Lightbox and watercolours etc set up beside it. I use this for almost all of my drawing and painting work, once you get used to working on the slope it is far more comfortable to work on these, also its primary purpose was animation in its traditional form from my degree, now it gets used for just about everything.
a selection of my painting meterials, primaraly watercolours (some acrylic hiding at the left edge).

In general my desk is reasonably tidy and tends to get cleaned often due to my habit of spilling watercolour mixes. =)

Well I hope any readers have been suitably amused,

Ciao laters,

Ann.

No comments: