Wednesday, August 30, 2006

3rd Try Lucky I hope.

Hoping I get to post this today =)
I am currently working on the site update, however my plans have been slightly stalled due to home computer problems. =/ this post has been added from my work PC. I got home yesterday to discover that the PC would not turn on. I have checked all the obvious ones like see if its plugged in etc, and have narrowed it down to loose wires in the on off switch in the tower. hopefully this will be easy enough to fix, I just have to get to the shop when it is actually open.
to the left is a taster of what the site will look like. =) although the font may still change as I'm not 100% happy with this one. while I was getting the stock photos for this banner type image I also took a few photos of my workstation/studio. Since I have been following the rather cool Blog : http://www.on-my-desk.blogspot.com/ where artists, designers and creatives of all types have been posting their studio photos. Its facinating to me
to see what everyone else has been getting up to.
so here we go, my studio =) I use my light box for everything from Animating to
watercolours to fabric painting, and anything else I get interested in aswell. Under the desk is mostly storage of older work any my degree stuff (including a few thousand frames from the final film project =P ) My prefered paints are watercolours, I use a mix of pan and tubed varietys. As you can see I have nearly covered the walls wilt both my own work and some which i find inspirational (actually only my own are visable for some reason)
I have a limited view as my neighbours hedge is impressive although its a great light source for checking colours. To the Left of the desk I Have another one set up with all my PC related Parafinalia, scanners etc. You can see under the art desk the scanner printer.
Anyway thats all for now and I'll be back once I get the On/Off switch working again at home. =P

No comments: