Wednesday, August 16, 2006

August Rains and Rains =)

Well its been a soggy month hasn't it, as a motorcyclist this has meant a lot more washing as I have been being soaked more regularly. As a dog owner it strangely means I have to force the Dog out of the house as he doesn't like getting his paws wet, rosie as always is happy as long as there are birds to chase particularity Sea gulls.

Did you know that a large proportion of the population may be wheat intolerant and not know about it? It seems I am one of them, it severely limits what you can eat (especially for breakfast) but the difference to my energy levels and such has been amazing,within 2 weeks avoiding wheat I've gone from being permanently half asleep to reasonably alert =P , I feel its worth cutting it out alltogether. Although I will miss Pizza.

I have now completed a first aid course with St Johns Ambulance, so am the official first aider within my workplace, when at home it is more likely to be my Mum who is the trained professional. Ironically the course I have done has just been updated so I'm already out of date.

I have been trying to organise my Graphics/Illustration freelancing more effectively so am thinking of registering/starting up a company so I can keep those sort of payments more seperate, and hopefully I will then be able to tell if I can afford to cut down on my 9-5 job to increase the freelance stuff. hopefully more on this later.

I have fallen in love with Tablet PC's the ones which look like a normal laptop but the screens twist around to be used like a graphics tablet, I've even sorted out a saving schedule to try and get myself one. =) I'm hooked.

I am currently working on a new website design for www.celticdragonstudios.co.uk although I haven't quite ironed out the bugs so not all of it is properly online yet, so watch this space. I plan to have completed it by this weekend so that I can then do a bit of a upload for new images in the gallery, I have a folder full of them waiting on my PC.

One of my Best friends has moved into her new house (after months of redecoration it seemed) and she is having her moving in party this saturday so hopefully thats going to go well for her, i'm still working on a Pressy for her.

Anyhow thats me mostly up to date so,
see you laters Aligators! =)

Ann.

No comments: