Saturday, January 13, 2007

Housesitting

So a new year and new temptations... the local art store has some fantastic new supplies and its a real effort not to go and spend all my money in there, however i have new responsibilities as i have just arranged to buy a car. Eeeks what have I done! This is a little out of the blue fror anyone who knows me as i havent gotten my licence yet (been halfheartedly working on it for about a year) so hopefully this will be my Inspiration for passing that damn test once and for all. I hope anyway. So due to weather conditions being Awful here in Belfast my car has been delayed a little. I hope to collect it sometime this week. Cool or what! but slightly scary moneywise.
So here I am on a saturday just mooching and playing with my computer, Mums away in dublin and I'm house and dog sitting sadly the gales have thrown off the Sky reception so I can't watch loads of cartoons. (probibly a good thing) I just spent about 2 hours colouring an image and then the PC crashed so really its a sign to save progress more often.

No comments: