Thursday, October 05, 2006

Personification of the PC.

Over the last few weeks, or really for the last few months, some of my less computer minded friends have been querying a habit I have of assigning a personality to my computer and other tecnical equipment. I have to admit I have no idea why I do it, but it seems natural to me to see a personality in these machienes. For example the PC at work seems sluggish and slightly petulant, it dislikes music and approves of word. It may be these traits are easily explained by the hardware and software installed, I just prefer to think in personality terms, it makes it easier for me to see how the PC could catch a virus.

Anyway, A few links of note,

BLOGS
www.anapproach.blogspot.com - a great art blog, well worth a look.
www.samuel-michlap.blogspot.com - Art blog.

WWW
www.audible.co.uk - for those ineterested in audiobooks.
www.illustrationfriday.com - a weekly theme to sketch, everyone welcome.

Ill be back with more laters =)
A.

No comments: