Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tuesday Blatherings

So my scanner is droning on in the corner attempting to import the pictures I want to post here. and Man is it going slow.

While I'm waiting... The Suprise I mentioned in the last post, it was a party for my Aunt and Uncle (Ruby Wedding Anniversary) and my Cousin (their Daughter) Organised a suprise Garden party which was a resounding success, all the guests had their tasks allotted as to who brought food who drinks and who the chairs and plates... My Aunt and Uncle are the only people I know of that you can spring somethiong like that on with less than 12 hours notice and the garden is still going to be perfect. stunning even.

On to todays Sketches...


Image 1.
Pencil Sketch and I'm pretty happy as to how this one turned out, even with her killer Grin. =)

















Image 2.
Based on a character from the book Wicked
(regarding the life and times of the wicked witch of the west)

















and lastly copies of the presents I gave my Aunt and Uncle:





And a few doodles too...


No comments: